Water Re-Cooler/Heat Pump LAC/LAH 200...1063 KW
The product series of the cooling units LAC and their counterparts with heat-pump LAH, were specifically developed for the wine industry. These modern cooling units are the ideal solution for wineries and wine-cellar who are looking for a fixed installation. There is a total of 20 sizes in this product series. 16 cooling units and 4 with heat-pump. The capacity ranges between 200 kW and 1000 kW cooling. This capacity is amply sufficient to keep approx. 60,000 hl in fermentation.
The LAC / LAH units are designed for placing outdoors. The units’ elegant design allows their integration in every environment. The lacquered casing, rounded side-panels, the blending-in condenser ventilation, the smooth-lined coils protection grill and the low build, all contribute to the aesthetic look of the units.
The standard version of the LAC / LAH units already includes many important and useful features. The hermetic Scroll compressors are cooled down with gas and equipped with integrated electronic inherent-protection. The stainless-steel plate heat-exchanger is hard-soldered, and operates in the highly efficient cross-current method. The integrated axial-ventilators are equipped with a new design of fan-blades. The revolution control contributes to very low noise-level in operation. An active noise-management through regulation of the revolutions by the machine operator is also possible. Other features which are included in the standard unit are: flow monitors, high-pressure manometer, main-switch protection for the control voltage.
The optional features include: integrated or external hydraulic module, hydronic module complete with buffer-tank and expansion-vessel, safety-valve, manometer, pump, air bleed and drainage, shut-off valve on the water circuit, electrical trace-heating, heat-recovery and others.
The LAC / LAH cooling units is the ultimate solution for larger wineries, cooperatives wine-cellars preferring a stationary cooling unit that is suited exactly to their application and requirements.
• Cooling water temperature between -10° and +20°C
• Maximal ambient temperature 46°C
• High efficiency ESEER over 4, COP up to 3,2
• Very low noise level due to fan variable speed
• Integrated ‘micro-channel’ heat exchanger with 10% higher efficiency as conventional heat-exchangers.
• Low machine height (less than 2 meter)
• Flow control switch
• Environment-friendly refrigerant R410A
• Heat-recovery as an option
• Cooling or heating of must or wine.
• Biological reduction of acids
• Wine stabilization
• Regulation of fermentation temperature
• Cool storage of wine until bottling
• Air cooling of the cellar in combination with additional equipment (thermo-ventilators and accessories)
• 20 sizes: Standard units or reversible as heat-pump
• Cooling capacity: 200 – 1000 kW
• Electrical connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
• Control voltage: 24V (other options by inquiry)